Due to Carol being made redundant recently, I decided to try for a job with more money. There were two I applied for.
One, which I was interviewed for and got offered the job, I had to turn down as I would have lost money due to the extra travelling 🙁 .
The other didn't bother to answer my application until I started asking!

Shame really, as I would have liked the place that offered me the job. I've spoken to our head to see if I can get more money, but I've got to wait until September until he can speak to the Governors.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.