Due to Carol being made redundant recently, I decided to try for a job with more money. There were two I applied for.
One, which I was interviewed for and got offered the job, I had to turn down as I would have lost money due to the extra travelling 🙁 .
The other didn't bother to answer my application until I started asking!

Shame really, as I would have liked the place that offered me the job. I've spoken to our head to see if I can get more money, but I've got to wait until September until he can speak to the Governors.